Friday, March 26, 2010

TAG; because I have no idea what else to do

http://www.neweragems.net/files/CPA_18_LAPIS_LAZULI.jpg
Lapis Lazuli
[:

If I were a gemstone, I’d be lapis lazuli, because I think it is pretty :)
If I were a scent, I’d be maple+vanilla (MMM it smells like HEAVEN)
If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be old and comfy, any type.  I'm not that picky about shoes.
http://withoutwords.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/rain-1.jpg
Spring Showers
If I were the weather, I would be spring showers, because they are green, dark, and beautiful.
If I were a facial expression, I'd be a scrunchie face =P 
http://www.stanford.edu/~jbaugh/saw/studentphoto/Scenery/CampsBaySunset.JPG
Sunset, AND Lake!
If I were a car, I’d be a red Mazda 3 (2006 model)
If I were a time of day, I’d be sunset... or MAYBE sunrise
If were a month, I’d be June (birth month!)
If I were a place, I'd be a cliff overlooking a lake? I think that sounds pretty nice.
If I were a liquid, I’d be pink lemonade... or cranberry juice, or hot chocolate.....
If I were a taste, I’d be chocolatey, because it's an addiction
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a sea turtle
http://www.chickenstirfryrecipe.com/images/ChickenStirFry.jpg
Stir Fry
If I were a food, I’d be stir-fry
If I were a color, I'd be my-room-green ;)
If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano (i tried playing one once, I even had lessons.  I love it, but my fingers aren't designed for a piano)
If I were a flower, I’d be a tiger lily, I love the orange.
If I were a song, I’d be Sudden Movements by Billy Talent (below!)
If I were a planet, I’d be Venus ;)
If I were an object, I would be a pen.. for writing secret messages
If I were a fruit, I'd be a watermelon =)
If I were a sound, I’d be the sound of rain hitting the window (whoa, no need to change this after Alyssa's answer!  Great minds think alike.)
If I were a day of the week, I’d be Wednesday.  Not sure why I like that day, maybe a Friday would be better, but Wednesday seems right to me.



S a r a h

2 comments:

Devon said...

Burning time, here would be my answers:
Gemstone: Opal
scent: leaves in fall
shoes: IDK, good running shoes maybe?
Weather: Crisp autumn day, sunny
facial expression: bored
Car: Mustang
Time of Day: twilight
place: mountain
liquid: orange juice
taste: something acidic...lemon or lime maybe
sea animal: Jellyfish
food: Pizza
color: blue
Musical Instrument: Viola (string instrument I play, has a richer sound than a violin)
flower: Not answering this one...lol
song: Don't Stop Believing
planet: mars
object: couch or bed
fruit: strawberry
sound: the silence of the thick woods on a summer day
day of the week: Friday

don't know why I even did that, guess I'm just bored.

Sarah said...

LOL, cool. How can woods be classified as thick?

S a r a h