Friday, March 12, 2010

March Break Plans

From now until the 22nd of March, I have the March Break.  An entire week of school... I NEED this :D

I've planned to do a lot - shopping, EDITING, homework, and writing if I'm lucky.  I REALLY need to edit Empyrean.  Did you know, the average writer spends an hour on every page they write?  I need to do that.  So far, the first few paragraphs are good.  I think, I'll go slow and steady, but only do a few edits.  Or really, as many as it needs - but I'll go slow.

Other plans include sleeping and eating :)
Oh, and blogging.  I'll try to figure out something interesting....
what do you guys want to hear about?

S a r a h

3 comments:

Devon said...

I. Hate. You.
Just Kidding. But really, our March break got cut due to the number of snow days we've had, so now we have 14 weeks of school without outside of weekends.
What's made worse is that our school year has been pushed to the 17th of June and that we may have an extra hour tacked on to the end of each school day.
But that's enough whining for one day. Enjoy your spring break!

Devon said...

Oh, and in case that first line was too harsh (sarcasm is lost over text) here's a smiley face

:)

Sarah said...

That is TERRIBLE! I can't believe they can even do that!

My school ends at the end of June though, but taking away the March Break is like taking away shopping, cruises and vacations for thousands of innocent kids!

It's finally getting warmer here :D

I would hate hate hate hate HATE it if I had to go to school during the march break + longer school days.... ahh!

You have my sympathies :(